- Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic representation skills
- Completion of interior degree program or experience in Interior Architecture
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team-focused environment
- Exhibits understanding of basic building materials, details and construction techniques, along with general project design philosophy relating to assigned work
- Strong understanding and basic skills with the various design tools including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Archicad, Rhino, Photoshop and InDesign
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB. Submit portfolios as part of your application in the section where the application asks you for your Resume or CV.
Candidates matching the above criteria may please apply with confidence on career[at]parametr-rupacita.com
Subject prefix : [ID]