- Completion of architectural degree program
- One-year experience in the architectural profession preferred
- Demonstrated introductory level of knowledge and abilities in documentation, design, technology, and architectural history
- Professional proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or Archicad
- Functional proficiency in Rhino, 3D max preferred proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Professional proficiency in digital modeling and rendering programs, and Photoshop preferred
- Perform work on basic segments of architectural projects
- Assist in general preparation of design and construction documents, including models
- Perform basic documentation and presentation work
- Develop understanding of building materials, details and construction and documentation techniques
- Develop and understanding of and adherence to firmwide procedures and protocols.
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB. Submit portfolios as part of your application in the section where the application asks you for your Resume or CV.
Candidates matching the above criteria may please apply with confidence on career[at]parametr-rupacita.com
Subject prefix : [AR]